Sunday, April 4, 2010

What Do We Say On Resurrection Day?

“But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. Therefore He says: “When He ascended on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts to men.” Ephesians 4:7-8 NKJ

Wake up! Arise and sing! For He is risen, Christ the King!
He reigns victorious for all to see; His power has been given, to those who believe!
Stand up! Shout in anthems of praise! For He is risen, Christ the King!
He sits in Heaven at His Father’s right hand; bestowing gifts in the life of the believing man!
Walk Forth! Speak His name for all to hear! For He is risen, Christ the King!
He waits for us to walk the land; He waits for us to take a stand!
Speak boldly! Do not be ashamed! For He is risen, Christ the King!
Your purpose is to glorify Him; to use your gifts throughout the land!
Dance about! Let them see your joy! For He is risen, Christ the King!
He is prepared to return in a cloud of glory; let Him find us living His life’s story!
Lay down! Rest in Him at the end of the day! For He is risen, Christ the King!
He is the peace that passes understanding; so rest assured today in your life everlasting!

“He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.” Colossians 1:13-14 NKJ

Say to the darkness; go now in Jesus name, for Christ has delivered me from your power and shame!
Say to the darkness; be gone and stay away, for Christ fills me with His light with each new day!
Say to the darkness; you have no hold on me for Jesus Christ has set me free!
Say to the darkness; you are a shadow and cannot harm me, for I am protected by the risen King!
Say to the darkness; by His blood I have been made free from now until eternity!
Say to the darkness; I’ve been redeemed by His blood, and that act of love cannot be undone!
Say to the darkness; I have the forgiveness of sins, so quit trying to deceive me, you lose, He wins!

“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.” Romans 3:23-26 NKJ

Say to the Lord; I praise You for freely justifying me by Your grace!
Say to the Lord; I worship You for redeeming me by Your blood!
Say to the Lord; I reverence You for transferring my sins to Yourself at the Cross!
Say to the Lord; I honor You in the measure of faith You have given me!
Say to the Lord; I believe that You have passed over me sins and no longer count them against me!
Say to the Lord; I believe You demonstrate Your righteousness in my life each day!
Say to the Lord; I know You are just and You justify me because I believe in You!
Say to the Lord; I will walk in step with You, for You are in me and I am in You!
Say to the Lord; I do not doubt, I do not fear; I stand in faith as your return draws near!
Say to the Lord; I will not be ashamed, I will stand before man and speak Your name!

“For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.” Mark 10:45 NKJ

Make my life a witness to all who know You not;
So they will see Your love in me, and want what I have got!
Make my heart a servant’s heart so I can see the need;
Of many who do not know You and who You desire to feed!
Make my mouth a vessel of praise that gives thanks to You each day;
So those around me are built up, with every word I say!

Prayer: Give thanks to the Lord today for all He has done for you! Shout praises to Him for the love He has bestowed on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment